MANY THANKS FROM THE BAZAAR COMMITTEE!
Where do we begin??
• To all those who donated items for the raffle (the most we’ve ever had) A complete list of these will be in next week’s bulletin because they need to be recognized
• To Walter Thompson and the parishioners who helped set up and take down
• ALL the parishioners who gave their time to help throughout Saturday and Sunday
• To Debbie Havens & her helpers who worked so hard on Friday baking those delicious cinnamon rolls
• To the Boy Scouts who cooked and served breakfast on Sunday
• To the parish staff who gave us their support
• AND to all those who came to shop and support our efforts to build parish community
We couldn’t have done it without these people. If you missed it this year mark it on next year’s calendar for the 1st weekend in November! We will have totals next week for our donations to Seniors Unlimited, Tuition Assistance, and Harmony House.